Teaching & Learning Center
İzmir University of Economics, aware of the fact that teaching and learning activities are constantly going through changes, has adopted the concept of “excellence in education”. With this in mind, the Teaching and Learning Center (TLC) was established in 2015 in order to support and improve the teaching and learning activities in Izmir University of Economics.
- aims to support active learning and teaching activities of our faculty and students with the innovative educational technologies implemented in our university,
- helps students develop the learning and academic skills they need by providing individual support and organizing seminars,
- assist our faculty members in planning their teaching activities by organizing seminars on new pedagogical approaches in education,
- aims to contribute to the development of curriculum and learning environments by gathering information and data on teaching activities within the framework of excellence in education and continuous development,
- helps to carry out academic research activities in order to improve teaching processes.
What we do:
|Smart Campus for Students||Smart Campus for Faculty Members|
|Academic Support for Students||Academic Support for Faculty Members|
NEWS |ALL NEWS
''We are a Pioneer in Technology-Equipped Education'
Dr. Esin Çağlayan, Director of the Teaching and Learning Center at Izmir University of Economics (IUE), stated that they continue their efforts
The only Turk in the European team is from ‘Izmir’
Aiming to guide the rapid changes in the education process due to digitalization, the European University Association (EUA) established a team of
‘Life Academy’ for children
Izmir University of Economics (IUE) Teaching and Learning Center (TLC) realized the “Hayat Akademisine İlk Adım” (First Step to Life Academy) project
İEÜ’lü akademisyenlere ‘etkili öğretim’ eğitimi
İzmir Ekonomi Üniversitesi’nde (İEÜ) görev yapan 28 akademisyen, ‘etkili öğretim’ başlıklı mesleki gelişim kursunu başarıyla tamamlayarak sertifikalarını aldı.
IUE academics are on their way to Belgium
5 academics from Izmir University of Economics (IUE) will participate in the training program that the European Union (EU) started with the
IUE Academics are ready for distance education with Teaching and Learning Center-TLC
IUE Teaching and Learning Center (TLC - Ekoeğitim), which played a major role in the success of distance education of Izmir University
Izmir University of Economics will steer educational technologies
Izmir University of Economics’ (IUE) adapting the technology-supported teaching approach to "distance education" with the goal of "excellence in education" brought success.
Distance education got full score from IUE students
Izmir University of Economics (IUE) continues to provide hassle-free distance education to its 10 thousand students with its strong technical infrastructure and