In-Service Training Program for IUE Lecturers
As part of an IUE Scientific Research Project (BAP) conducted on the quality of classroom teaching in higher education, an in-service training program will be offered to those IUE lecturers who would like to improve the quality of their classroom teaching.
The training will be offered between November 2nd and November 27th, 2015.
The themes that will be covered are as follows:
- Creating positive classroom atmosphere
- Learners and next generation learning
- Variety of interaction patterns and how to engage students
- Course planning and staging the lesson
- Use of technology in the classroom
- Giving instructions and feedback
- Reflective teaching and learning